Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Crosses of Melanie Twelves

"Come Unto Me"


"Willingness of God"


"The Dance of Salvation"


"Christmas Cross"


"Mission Cross"


"Rainbow Resurrection Cross"


Artist Statement Concerning Crosses

"The symbol of the Cross of Christ represents to me the point of both conversion and regeneration. Conversion to Christ through the perfect gift of His sacrificial Love and regeneration and rebirth as we take up our own cross by accepting that we are sinners. This acceptance empties us to receive forgiveness. When we know we are forgiven, we ourselves can forgive and in our willingness to forgive we give Love. In giving Love we are reborn.

All the images and titles on the crosses are gifts to me from God. He continually reminds me how to Love through the designs. I am blessed beyond knowing or understanding."




For more crosses and information on the artist, please click here and visit her beautiful site. (Maybe buy a cross for me, huh?)

No comments: